Main Banner
Fast Fact Image

The cornerstone for the third, and current courthouse was laid on May 21, 1903. It cost $90,600 to build and was designed by the architects Smith and Gage. The exterior walls are covered with Bedford stone veneer and the roof is all tile. The clock tower, which rises from the middle of the building, sets the building apart from all others. The courthouse is situated on a large town square and is the pride of Centerville and Appanoose County.

Appanoose County Maintenance Staff

Randall Raskie - Road Foreman

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Steve Golston - Bridge Foreman

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dennis Jackson - Truck Driver

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not Pictured:
Equipment Operators
: Tamie McGrann, Shawn Oden, Rick Burkland, Mark Brown, Dave Kauzlarich, William Barbaglia Jr, Chad Clark, Terry Sivetts, Darrick Smith, Ryan Young
Truck Drivers: Marty Brown
Culvert Foreman: Kevin Smith
Shop Foreman: Dylan Van Donselaar
Laborer: Mark Micetich
Laborer/Vegetation Management: John Duley
Mechanic: Tim Wagner