Main Banner
Fast Fact Image

The cornerstone for the third, and current courthouse was laid on May 21, 1903. It cost $90,600 to build and was designed by the architects Smith and Gage. The exterior walls are covered with Bedford stone veneer and the roof is all tile. The clock tower, which rises from the middle of the building, sets the building apart from all others. The courthouse is situated on a large town square and is the pride of Centerville and Appanoose County.

Appanoose County Secondary Roads Staff

Rhea Wilson - Office Manager

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nathan Shilling - Assistant to the Engineer/Technician II

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mackenzie McCoy, Assistant to the Engineer

kenzie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not Pictured: Gary Bishop – Temporary/Part-Time Engineer